What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The ultimate brain acceleration program
- Dramatically improve your ability to code and retrieve new information with ease
- Be able to read and process information at a fraction of your current speed
- Discover the new you with sharper perception and super-fast comprehension
- Massively improve your powers of attention and concentration
- Utilizie your revamped brain to get results
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Become Second To None scores 72.18/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.brain-guide.org/page1_orisinc2.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $4.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: brain-guide.org you’ll also be taken through to brain-guide.org, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)